Housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable and challenging, especially for the elderly or disabled, and an untidy home can increase levels of anxiety, depression, and hopelessness. So, if you notice the first sign that your loved one is struggling, ask for their opinion and get extra help for their homes.
Our homemaking services provide a wide range of light housekeeping duties to keep our client’s home neat and organized. We want them to feel light and carefree when it comes to home cleaning. Your loved ones can stay and live independently at home without you worrying.
Here are some of our homemaking services
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Taking out the garbage
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Grocery Shopping
- Laundry, ironing, and changing bed linens
- Kitchen cleaning and organization
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming, dusting and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Checking household safety features
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
We are committed to maintaining a safe and clean home for all our clients. Call us now to create a housekeeping plan for your loved ones.